For small to medium trucking and warehousing companies, membership in DACA means the
introduction to a unique group. Since 1971, this member-managed organization has existed
to give a national voice to a membership consisting mainly of family-owned, asset-based
regional firms. Some have been around for decades, others are relatively new. They run
the gamut in the services they provide to a diverse clientele. And they are operated
by experienced professionals with solid resumes of accomplishment and integrity. If you
own or represent a local or regional transportation entity interested in adding business
and in joining an exceptional national network of peers, consider what a DACA membership
- 50 years of experience and leadership
- The premier organization in our field
- A well-known and respected association: many of the country’s most
prominentcompanies turn to DACA to supply their transportation and
- Annual Membership Directory
- Widely read reference used by professionals in the transportation and
distribution industry. Reaches over 3,000 buyers of distribution and
- Exhibitor at major industry events and expositions
- National Account Sales Representation
- Salespeople directly introduce buyers to the advantages of DACA.
- Networking via internal newsletter, email, trade shows & meetings
- A tremendous resource for contacts, sales leads and account information.
- Discounted attendee costs to most trade shows
- Membership Newsletter (DACA in Action)
- Discover sales leads, industry information, and networking opportunities
of importance to you and your company.
- Two Semi-Annual Meetings
- Personally network with other members while attending annual meetings
that are held in conjunction with trade shows.
- National Advertising
- Gain national exposure in leading industry publications.